I have to hurry but know if I wait for long periods of time to record this – it will get lost in a swirl of activity. I am feeling a mix of emotions, a blend of hopeful, concern, fear of quitting, ready for a life change and more. I’ll try to let those process and sort them… truth and false. Anything not lining up with the wisdom found in the Bible needs to be tossed and what agrees with that truth must be built up.
1 Timothy 4:8
8 for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.
This is getting long! Okay, I’ll pull things together step by step and get more order going on quickly!
* Get more sleep. 7-10 hours per night.
* Drink more water. Go back to 64 ounces, minimum per day.
* 1,400 calories a day, eaten 200 to 300 at a time and only fruits and vegetables dinner time and after. Snacks —fruits and vegetables and more of the latter. This advice came from my doctor.
* Cardio exercising – one hour a day, six days a week. Light strength training (Dr. recommended resistance bands) three times a week.
* Healthy vegetable juices when I can afford to buy organic of anything on the top 12 of the dirty dozen (http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/ART02985/Foods-You-Should-Always-Buy-Organic.html) and smoothies daily.
There will be more to add as I go but those are starting points.
Now, to just figure out why the hyperlink option isn’t working on this blog site!